For this site to work properly - popups must be allowed for the domain *.evaluationteam.co.uk
- Click on the More '...' button on the right hand site of the toolbar.
- Select 'Settings'
- Select 'View Advanced Settings'
- Switch 'Block Pop Ups' to off.
Unfortunately, Microsoft Edge does not allow per-site control of popups, so they must be enabled for all sites.
To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialog.
To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
Click Show advanced settings.
in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.